Sunday, January 28, 2007

liberals

After watching another episode of the Elect Hillery Show, (the national network news) I have come to a life changing decision. I am becoming a liberal! it seems the only thing to do. Think about it. As a Conservative you have to have independent thought, You even have to come up with ideas that will help this country. That's alot of work. As a liberal all you have to do is blame Pres. Bush. How much easier could it be. so from now on I am not going to fret about what needs to be done to keep this country safe and growing economically. when ever anything goes wrong I will just blame Bush. /\ The people in the middle east are killing eachs other over religion, I blame bush. /\ The Russians are killing their own people living in other countries with radioactive material, I blame Bush. /\ I have a flat tire on my truck, I blame Bush. This is great.

No comments: