Sunday, August 26, 2007

insurance companies

This is the third time in the pass year that I have been dropped by a house insurance company. What is it with these people. They seen to feel that they are doing me a favor by taking my money. I have had my house for twenty years and have had one claim. These people make money on me. But now they don't like my steps. they don't like my yard. they don't like my shingles. they don't like my out buildings. If you don't like the stuff in my yard then stay the hell off my land! The newest one is they canceled me because I have chickens. Now I have not done the research but I do not believe that there has been a documented case of a chicken attacking and kill a person in recent history. At least my chickens have never showed tendencies toward being man eaters.

The biggest problem is that these companies are run by people who live in big cities, most of them have never seen a chicken except on TV. and then it was being cooked!! They have no idea what rural life is like and yet they get to make all the rules. It is about time they realized that we are the customer and we deserve some respect.

No comments: