Wednesday, June 6, 2007

food plots?

Well I finally got them done. Never again will I try to do food plots by hand. It is just to much work!!

I see and hear from the Dem. debates the Capital Hillery has her entire campaign strategy planed out. "Its Bush's war, Its Bush's war, Its Bush's war." But then that is the perfect liberal strategy, Don't have any real ideas to help the country, just blame the President.

Have you seen anything in the news about the shootings at V.T. lately. No and I think I know why. Instead of passing all kinds of new restrictive gun laws there was a push in that State to make it easier to get a concealed carry permit. This is so that possible, some armed citizen, could have stopped that deranged bastard before he killed all those people. As soon as the liberal news media found that out, they dropped the whole story like a hot potato. Selective reporting, that is the way the Press has been trying to rule this country from the get go.

No comments: